In honor of the biggest night celebrating movies, for your consideration: S’mores Popcorn. Four ingredients. Five minutes. You can do this.
Not gonna lie, Four-Eyed Girlie’s had her hands full lately. I’ve been out of the kitchen and trying to whittle the waistline, so I haven’t been up to my usual shameless indulgences. But it’s Oscars Night people, and I need a snack. Just like Amy Adams isn’t showing up in her usual jeans/t-shirt combo, I’m not munching on the standard carrot sticks + hummus.
I decided no night honoring the movies was right without popcorn, so I went on a frantic internet search to find out how to take it to the next level. All I needed was microwave popcorn, marshmallows, golden grahams and chocolate chips. Thank you, Kellie — I’m soooo glad I found your blog, Nest of Posies.
Yep, that’ll do it. Salty, sweet, crunchy, chocolatey. I got the recipe here, but am copying below:
- 1/2 box of Golden Graham cereal
- 1/2 bag of miniature marshmallows
- 1 & 1/2 bags of Tender White Orville Redenbacher Popcorn
- 1 bag chocolate chips – melted (I like Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Chips)
- Pop popcorn
- Mix together with marshmallows + Golden Grahams
- Spread out on large cookie sheet and drizzle with melted chocolate
- Let chocolate set/harden and enjoy!
Have fun tonight!